Following their takeover by Dishworld in May 2012, Roku began removing most international channels including Databazaar Media from their North American Channel Store. The channels continued to function for existing subscribers for about 90 days before complete deactivation. The blanket deactivation came into effect last weekend making Databazaar Media unavailable on your Roku device in North America.
The good news however is that the Databazaar Media application is now available on a whole range of devices and smart TVs. These include:
- Set-Top Boxes – NeoTV by Netgear, Boxee and Internet Player from Sony (NSZ-GS7)
- Smart TVs & Blu-Ray Players – Samsung, Panasonic and all other brands that have Google TV embedded
- Android Devices – Tablets to TVs that can access the Google Play Store. Just look for the Databazaar Media app
- On Your Mac or PC – As always by visiting our web streaming portal – www.databazaarmedia.tv
- On Your iPad – By visiting www.databazaarmedia.tv
Please click here to check the complete list of devices that have our channel embedded on them.
What's more, we will gift you a Netgear Neo TV worth $50 for FREE if you buy or upgrade your monthly subscription to a one-year-pack which comes at a remarkably low cost of $69.99 (effective monthly rate $5.83). Please write to us at email@example.com or talk to our customer care executive at +1 954-905-8960 to avail of the unique offer. Thank you for watching Databazaar Media. We look forward to continue bringing you the best in Indian Movies, TV Shows and Music Videos.